The Project Manager, Clinical Sequencing will provide support for clinical sequencing operations at NYGC. This will include day-to-day management of clinical sequencing inquiries, interaction with clinical laboratory staff and director. In addition, the Project Manager, Clinical Sequencing will be responsible for tracking inquiries, projects, action items, deadlines, and organizing all supporting information.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage clinical sequencing inquiries and track follow-up action items and progress;
- Answer routine questions around sample submission and sequencing processes;
- Coordinate with clinical lab manager to plan incoming projects and timelines for sample preparation and sequencing;
- Review extraction, sequencing run and data QC statistics;
- Coordinate troubleshooting of sample extraction, preparation, sequencing and data analysis with the laboratory and bioinformatics teams;
- Assist clinical bioinformatics team members in planning data analysis;
- Coordinate data delivery and communication.