The Project Manager is responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects in a specific market segment.
- The PM will work with key customers and cross-functional teams to establish the framework and portfolio definition and establish a coordinated development and commercialization plan.
- The PM monitors cost, schedule, and technical performance of projects, while working to ensure the success of the project.
- Track assigned projects to ensure that they are delivered on time and on budget – take action to rectify any significant deviation. Ensure that QIAGEN Senior Management is kept well informed about all aspects of the project.
- The PM is responsible for defining and coordinating the allocation of resources for the assigned projects.
- The PM works directly with program leads, functional leads, technical leads and cross-functional project teams to ensure that project goals are accomplished according to the defined time schedule and budget as well as Company and Regulatory standards