Project Manager will ensure that project teams achieve commercialization objectives, coordinate collaborations with partners/evaluators, facilitate communications, and develop, drive and maintain schedules for project deliverables. He/she will work with project leaders to plan and execute project activities and identify resources and responsibilities to ensure timely progress on project milestones and provide visibility across all projects.
- Directs cross-functional teams in context of new product development, product launches and regulatory submission as well as other high priority projects.
- Identifies potential bottlenecks or delays in the programs and drives efforts to ensure projects stay on schedule.
- Directly manages key projects and coordinates resources with appropriate inter-departmental and support staff personnel. Continually strives to improve project management processes.
- Regularly prepares proposals and presents updates and analysis in formal meetings.
- Develop and communicate periodic reports to communicate status on milestones.
- Identify mitigation actions to address project risks and identify actions to expedite project schedule if necessary.
- Develop, track, and report project cost and spending on periodic basis.
- Develop and integrate company-wide project plan to summarize and identify peaks for resource leveling and distribution of activities.