The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of project management for the custom products and services business within Twist Bioscience. This includes providing customer support and coordination of services projects. This position handles all phases of customer communications required for execution of a custom services projects.
- Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming customer inquiries
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments
- Responding quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries, including pricing, availability, order status, shipping details and support requests
- Collect customer requirements for services execution
- Provide updates on project progress at agreed on intervals to customers
- Prepare quotes for services after collecting customer requirements
- Work with the services teams to collect costing for proposed services as part of quote preparation
- Manage communication between customers and the internal team providing order fuilfement
- General knowledge of molecular biology work flows
- Participate in training the sales teams and support selling activities as appropriate.
- Support creation of content collateral and product messaging to convey value proposition to target markets
- Manage services capacity for customer satisfaction and business goals