Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home of three Nobel laureates, is an independent, nonprofit research institution dedicated to the development and advancement of biomedical research to eliminate cancer and other potentially fatal diseases. Recognized internationally for its pioneering work in bone-marrow transplantation, the Center's five scientific divisions collaborate to form a unique environment for conducting basic and applied science. The Hutchinson Center, in collaboration with its clinical and research partners, the University of Washington and Seattle Children's, is the only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center in the Pacific Northwest. Join us and make a difference!
The SCHARP Project Manager I (PM I) is responsible for effectively managing assigned projects that are in support of R&D and clinical trials research. The projects include managing assigned research projects and clinical trials to ensure that SCHARP meets its statistical and data management center (SDMC) deliverables on time and within the resources allocated.
Applying GCP and GCDMP principles, the PM I coordinates the SDMC tasks including coordinating clinical and laboratory data base deliverables, working with collaborators on data content requirements, leading data closeout activities and troubleshooting SDMC issues while the project or study is ongoing. The position of PM I may also manage basic science, clinical development, or internal SCHARP projects. Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in clinical trial and regulated research settings desired. Experience with managing immunology, infectious disease and/or virology research projects desired. Prior experience in HIV or infectious diseases clinical trial operation management and/or protocol development preferred.
- Specific training or certification in project management best practices desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office software and familiar with data management practices. Familiarity with project management software desirable.
- Experience in facilitating and building consensus in an interdisciplinary team environment. Able to build successful working relationships with a wide variety of collaborators.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills. Self-motivated and able to work independently using strong organizational, project and time management skills. Actively seeks out new opportunities and responsibilities.
- Occasional domestic and international travel required.
For additional details to include job functions/duties, go to https://careers-fhcrc.icims.com/jobs/4504/project-manager/job We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE