Key to the growth of Abpro is the ability to develop candidate drugs into medicines that can be filed, approved by regulatory agencies and commercialized successfully in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
The Program/Project Management role is a critical function and will be responsible for leading and coordinating all activities associated with advancing a program through pre-clinical and clinical development, regulatory submission, manufacturing and product launch. High expectations are placed on the Program/Project Manager function to lead the drug development process in a timely and financially responsible manner. The Program/Project Manager will be responsible for utilizing systems and processes to track budgets and timelines for each project.
Additionally, the Program/Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining outstanding communications with all functional leaders and providing key information and updates to the Senior Management team, including the CEO.
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive product/project plan for all active candidate program/projects
- Provide guidance to the management and team leaders in the development, pre-clinical, regulatory filing and clinical processes
- Work with respective functional leaders to drive the creativity of innovative product target profiles and product development plans that optimize value, time, resources and risk while ensuring that Program strategy is aligned with business objectives
- Work with executive leadership to ensure projects have adequate resources and technical expertise to meet strategic objectives
- Accountable for ensuring adherence of project planning and activities to agreed time, resources, budget and scope
- Accountable for project team documentation
- Responsible for identifying issues and risks and leading contingency planning
- Ensure conflict resolution at project team or higher level
- Drive decision making in Project Management teams
- Present strategic issues, project updates and options and recommendations to Senior Management team
- Representing the Project Management function internally and externally with significant interaction with external contract manufacturing and research organizations (CMOs and CROs).
- Maintaining commercial, scientific, regulatory and manufacturing awareness to ensure that the project plans reflect the latest scientific/medical developments and regulatory/commercial environment