About the Seven Bridges Product team:
We are scientists, engineers, communicators, and data lovers. We are musicians, homebrewers, yogis, cyclists, and chess players. We are passionate about how, when brought together, genomics and technology can speed biomedical research to improve human health. We build software for scientists that helps them connect the world’s biomedical information to speed the pace of discovery.
About Program Management at Seven Bridges:
Our products both reach, and are developed by, individuals with diverse geographical and technical backgrounds. Program managers keep the big picture in focus by integrating multi-dimensional information, defining and clearly communicating priorities, and ultimately ensuring that the products we build are loved by the people we build them for.
About the Job:
- You will interact with diverse external stakeholders, from executive level to technical staff at organizations ranging from federal governments and large pharmaceutical companies to academic, nonprofit and biotech organizations.
- You will define the priorities, guide decisions, and eliminate road blocks to enable the team to build the products to transform biomedical research.
- You will research, understand, and prioritize the needs of our users -- and then teach them (as well as our internal teams) how to get the most from the features and products that you help build.
- You will gather feedback from researchers using our products and incorporate it into the development roadmap to ensure continual improvement.
- You will lead large, cross-team initiatives and ensure seamless communication throughout project life cycles.
- You will deeply understand genomics and technology -- you’ll stay on its leading edge by attending and presenting at conferences, reading avidly and interviewing scientists.