What You'll Do:
The Program Manager I is responsible for providing overall client satisfaction and project management of laboratory work. This individual will be the key point of client contact for selected client projects. Position reports to Director of Program Management, Connecticut Site.
- Key point of client contact from initial client meeting to project closure. At initial client meeting, be able to effectively present lab capabilities and services and propose potential study designs. Help client finalize project design and assign appropriate deliverables. Assist in the preparation of quotations and proposals and ensure funding is in place prior to project start.
- Track client project from sample intake to report delivery via Laboratory Information System (LIS). Develop and manage an active project plan that includes deliverables, timelines, budget and risk management. Manage project timeline from study design through project closure, identifying and mitigating risks and ensuring timely completion of project.
- Coordinate all teleconferences relating to client's work. Communicate project status to client. Address client questions, concerns and comments. Prepare meeting minutes, agendas and performance metrics.
- Compile data to analyze project performance and completion status. Work with laboratory and bioinformatics teams to ensure project is efficiently completed.
- Perform other related duties as required and as directed.