Working as a member of the team responsible for the development and production of New England Biolabs (NEB) Next Generation Sequencing product line (NEBNext), this individual will be focused on coordinating and supporting all stages of the transition of new custom products from development to product release and technical support. This includes interfacing with customers to assist with technical inquiries, development and use of highly sensitive assays, as well as formulation of custom reagents.
- Assist customers and collaborators with technical inquiries and assist with troubleshooting.
- Develop new tests and implement new analysis workflows for custom sequencing validation.
- Design new quality controls and functional validation assays for future products.
- Perform stringent quality control assays on all components of custom NEBNext products.
- Prepare formulations of custom NEBNext products for next generation sequencing sample preparation.
- Coordinate and assist in the production and assembly of custom orders.
- Manage, plan, and forecast inventory.