D BASH Solutions LLC is looking for a Production Scientist to join a small and growing company! This position is part of a growing multidisciplinary team focused on assay development of multiplexed immunoassays. The successful candidate will become an expert at using liquid handling robotic systems used in the manufacturing of protein microarrays, help implement new technologies, and assist in the development of new assays, reagents and instrumentation. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate automated liquid handling instrumentation.
- Work in clean room environment with strict PPE requirements.
- Perform standard assay protocols as described in SOP documents or by design.
- Operate appropriate analysis instrumentation and software for reporting data.
- Design and formulate experimental plans; execute and/or direct execution of plans; document all aspects of research performed.
- Prepare research summaries and present research to the team when required; prepare and deliver presentations for customers.
- Instruct staff in proper laboratory procedures and protocols.
- Maintain laboratory order and cleanliness.
- Direct transfer of validated systems and processes from research and development to manufacturing, including protocols and Quality Control documentation.