The Product Transfer Associate will combine knowledge of basic molecular biology with a technical understanding of Cepheid systems to play a key role in product sustaining and improvements within the Product Transfer group. Support R&D, Manufacturing, Quality and Planning Departments in assuring the continued production of cost-effective quality products. Identify and implement streamlined and improved processes.
This position is contract with an estimated duration of 12 months.
- Successfully implement assay, process and product improvements in Production, including:
- Provide design support and perform laboratory studies
- Project planning and time-line management
- Risk and cost assessments
- Training of personnel, as required
- Implementation of all supporting documentation (BOMs, SOPs, worksheets, Design History, etc.)
- Design and execute validation/qualification activities on reagents, parts, test methods or processes.
- Represent Operations in cross-functional project team meetings and provide coordination of Operation activities as needed to support projects.
- Lead investigations and improvements within production; design laboratory experiments and execute hands-on to assist in troubleshooting, process development or improvement activities.