New England Biolabs is inviting applications to join the expanding NEBNext® commercial team. Using extensive knowledge of customer needs and market trends, the NGS Target Enrichment Product Marketing Manager is accountable for developing and implementing the strategic direction and global marketing tactics to drive revenue and brand growth for the rapidly growing target enrichment products within New England Biolabs’ NGS (NEBNext) product portfolio.
- Act as a champion for the products, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals set for the products.
- Identify new product and market opportunities related to the products, working closely with product development and production teams, as well as others internally, to realize them.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and customer needs for target enrichment technologies, including pre-defined and custom content. This will include managing close relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), as well as deploying appropriate market research activities.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that match customer needs with the specific benefits of the products to create unique and sustainable market positions.
- Develop and manage the implementation of creative promotional tactics that align themselves with the buying process of the customer, and drive brand awareness and product revenue growth.
- Propose and support the optimum channel through which to market and sell the products.
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle and ensure appropriate post-launch support.
- Propose and manage product pricing.