Using extensive knowledge of customer needs and market trends, the Product Marketing Manager is accountable for developing and implementing the strategic direction and global marketing tactics to drive the revenue and brand growth for the DNA Amplification range of products within New England Biolabs’ product portfolio.
- Act as a champion for the given range of products, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals set for the products.
- Represent the Marketing Department on the cross-functional DNA Amplification Advocacy Group to develop the strategic and tactical plans for this product portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and customer needs for the given range of products. This will include deploying appropriate market research activities to ensure that this knowledge is both up-to-date and of the necessary level of detail.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, including digital marketing strategies, which meet the customer needs with the specific benefits, to create unique and sustainable market positions.
- Identify new product and market opportunities related to the given range of products, and work with the DNA Amplification Advocacy Group and all departments, internally, to realize them.
- Develop and manage the implementation of creative promotional tactics that align themselves with the buying process of the customer, and drive brand awareness and product revenue growth.
- Propose and manage product pricing for the given range of products. This includes working with the individual NEB Subsidiaries to gain price agreement, globally.
- Propose and support the optimum channel through which to market and sell the different products.
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle and ensure appropriate post-launch support.
- Monitor the revenue, profitability and market share of each product in the range to assess strategy and build a knowledge base of best practices in order to increase the success of future plans.