By joining 10x Genomics, you can become an integral part of helping enable our customers expand the ways they explore, discover, process and innovate in the field of genomics.
As a Product Manager for software within the Single Cell Products portfolio, you will be responsible for numerous aspects of the software products life cycle including market assessment and defining new product requirements, development core team representation, launch activities, and supporting customers and sales. A strong understanding of the NGS application spectrum with emphasis on single-cell RNA-sequencing and other single cell genomics analysis methods is critical. You will work with and lead activities across a broad spectrum of the 10X Genomics organization including the Marketing and Sales organization, as well as R&D, Customer Support, Finance and Manufacturing.
- Product management responsibilities for the development and launch of new software products for the single cell product families
- Provide guidance on applications of and analysis methodologies for single cell genomics
- Keeping a close pulse on the market and competition. Work closely with the sales and field organization to evaluate and refine competitive messaging, tools, strategies and tactics
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement positioning and messaging for marketing collateral
- Assist in developing and maintaining financial, unit forecasting, and pricing models
- Establishing and maintaining successful relationships with key customers and partners to ensure successful adoption of products and collection of customer requirements