NeoGenomics is looking for 3 Product Managers, Oncology Data Services. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the VP of Product, Director of Data Lake Product Management, Data Architects and Software Development team to build powerful products that help improve patient care across all touchpoints of the patient care ecosystem.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
At NeoGenomics, we’re transforming cancer care by building digital products based in part of our deep data asset from our transactional systems, that will accelerate patient access to life-changing therapies and clinical trials. We also are developing tools that will improve clinical decision support for patients, providers and payors.
As the Product Manager, Oncology Data Services, you will be responsible for developing and managing the product roadmap, prioritizing feature releases and managing feature backlogs for our Informatics product.
- Define a product vision and strategy while gathering product requirements.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other disciplines.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Facilitate & coordinate to achieve roadmap objectives.