Over the last few years, we've grown from a dorm room startup to become one of the largest clinical genome centers in the world. With this growth comes the necessity to bring on top-notch talent to help us advance into new frontiers. Counsyl currently seeks to hire a Product Manager to help us expand our presence in the oncology arena and bring new products to market.
What you'll do
- Be the owner of a product line: own the vision, execution and follow-through
- Analyze the marketplace, consumers, and the competition to assess the top product features and specs
- Create decks, mock-ups and launch strategies to consistently keep the engineering, product design, marketing, and sales teams in constant communication and in-sync
- Spend time in the field developing relationships with key players such as oncologists at top cancer centers and C-level executives in industry
- Define quantitative metrics of success; ship; measure; repeat and rally the team to hit aggressive goals