Integrated DNA Technologies
Job Locations US-CA-Redwood CityCategory Product Management
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 1 day ago
Shift/Schedule M-F 40 Hour Week (United States of America)
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Product Manager is responsible for managing the NGS portfolio from product definition through development, commercialization, launch and post-launch support.
- Manages all aspects of the product life cycle and provides commercial support for the NGS portfolio. Responsibilities include: xGen Target Capture products including the Lockdown product family of probes, pools, and panels (Exome etc.), blocking oligos, reagents, and new products in development. Serves as the product champion within IDT for the NGS portfolio.
- Partners closely with Sales, and Marketing to coordinate and execute; effective pricing and positioning strategies, marketing campaigns, collateral development, sales and support tools, and training programs to drive sales growth.
- Partners with R&D, Operations, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, and other business units to ensure successful and timely definition, development and launch of new products. Responsible for developing the customer and product requirements and the supporting business cases.
- Develops and coordinates strong relationships with key customers, in partnership with the sales team, to drive successful adoption of new products and gathers customer input and product requirements to guide new product development.
- Leads the development of the NGS Product roadmap and strategy.
- Gathers and synthesizes market intelligence including; competitive information, customer feedback, and technical trends. Leverages this information to address competitive threats, and make recommendations and developing business cases to inform portfolio strategy.
- Plans and achieves NGS revenue and margin targets. Develops and maintains revenue and unit forecasting and pricing models for short and long term planning. Partners across business units to develop pro forma revenue forecasts.
- Demonstrates and upholds behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and delivers the Integrated DNA Technologies experience to customers and other business associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.