Product Manager, Genomic Services
(San Jose, CA based)
The Genomic Services Product Manager is responsible for managing the product life cycle for NGS service products and for the support of sales growth initiatives in the Americas.
- Work alongside marketing and sales teams to define sales tool requirements, work with laboratory team to create and update product documentation content, develop messaging for BGI NGS services in North, Central and South-American markets. Develop and review high-quality communication material including technical data sheets, slide presentations, technical notes and white papers.
- Develop and implement product launch plans and represent BGI NGS service products through appropriate marketing channels.
- Develop sales education material with clear value proposition, product performance and competitive analysis.
- Work with Business Development, Sales, MarCom and China-based product team to develop and maintain KOL network.
- Attend major industry meetings and facilitate key technology development and scientific discovery to customer base through workshops or webinar events.
- Monitor Market and competitive trends and recommend actions when necessary.
- Monitor product line financial performance and propose initiatives to optimize business performance.