As a Sr. Product Manager for products within the DNA Products portfolio, you will be responsible for numerous aspects of the product life cycle including market assessment and defining new product requirements, development core team representation, launch activities, and supporting customers and sales. A strong understanding of the NGS application spectrum with emphasis on whole genome sequencing and targeted re-sequencing methods is critical. You will work with and lead activities across a broad spectrum of the 10X Genomics organization including the Marketing and Sales organization, as well as R&D, Customer Support, Finance and Manufacturing.
- Product management responsibilities for the development and launch of new products for both the instrumentation and reagents/consumables product families.
- Provide guidance on applications including whole genome and targeted sequencing methods including exome and custom panels
- Keeping a close pulse on the market and competition. Work closely with the sales and field organization to evaluate and refine competitive messaging, tools, strategies and tactics.
- Managing cross-functional teams to develop and implement positioning and messaging for marketing collateral.
- Developing and maintaining financial, unit forecasting, and pricing models.
Establishing and maintaining successful relationships with key customers and partners to ensure successful adoption of products and collection of customer requirements