We are seeking a Product Manager to establish, maintain and support development of products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing and time-integrated plans for product introduction and developing marketing strategies. This is a great opportunity for a motivated team player looking to apply the experience of best practices learned, influence development of systems, and apply their talent real-time for results.
The successful candidate must be a high energy, analytical, hard-working team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is talented, hands-on, and highly ethical. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated successful experience in product management, product positioning, experienced in oncology and NGS, understand customer workflows, experience in forecasting and demand planning.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Oversees product lifecycle process, including long term strategic roadmap and short term tactical plans
- Drives product level changes and communicate those changes to internal teams and customers
- Develops and implements strategic and tactical plans. Coordinates efforts of internal cross-functional teams to ensure timely execution of tactics and programs within specified budgets
- Develops keen understanding of relevant clinical data and refines product positioning and develops key messages for customers
- Drives qualitative and quantitative market research to develop new insights into the market and recommends appropriate changes in positioning and key messages as necessary
- Develops business case and financial models to justify new product development projects
- Develops and monitors key product performance metrics
- Establishes relationships with key customers to develop advocates and educate influential leaders on product
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Drives corporate branding initiatives