Veritas Genetics is looking for a talented product manager to be part of our CLIA certified laboratory team. The Product Manager will be responsible for the P&L and oversight of one or several of Veritas’ targeted genetic testing (panels) products or delivery channels (i.e. Researcher or Distributors).
You must be energetic, personable, detail-oriented, hardworking, passionate and punctual. You must have great communication and organizational skills, and understand the absolute importance of delivering timely and accurate results to our customers. We will rely on you to manage the flow of the entire process and track the progress of every sample – domestic as well as international - through the system.
- Deliver on agreed upon revenue and profit goals
- Definition, execution, and iteration of the product strategy
- Planning and resource management
- Detailed day-to-day management and coordination of a cross functional matrixed product team
- Oversee the entire experience of the business from first customer contact to report delivery and support in collaboration with the operations
- Make recommendations for product improvements based on customer/user feedback, strategy, and market trends and opportunities and drive to make them happen
- Manage external collaborations and interactions with large customers
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring logistical and technical feasibility
- Set and manage stakeholder’s goals and expectations
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with internal and external parties