In the position of Product Manager, you will be an integral part of the team that conceptualizes and develops Assurex Health products. Through work with key decision-makers at Assurex Health, you will be charged with overseeing the process that results in new products and new areas of growth for the company. This includes the investigation and discovery of new product opportunities, evaluating the financial gain from a new product, working with other teams on the feasibility of developing the product, and evaluating the desire or readiness of the market for delivery of a product.The Product Manager ensures that new products meet all established requirements and specifications before they are delivered to the customer once they have been implemented by the development team for release. This person will report to the Associate Director, Product Management.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for new and existing products through work with executive management, marketing, science, lab management, and other key decision-makers
- Ensure that new products meet all requirements and specifications before being offered to the public
- Responsible for gathering intelligence information on target markets, analysis of competition with product marketing, and future products
- Responsible for facilitating usability testing with end-users
- Responsible for providing the sales and marketing teams with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the products.
- Directing and mentoring Business Analysts