Purpose of the Position:
The Product Manager is responsible for defining the product strategy and product offering, support of new product development and clinical trials, pricing, positioning, and sales training to drive the overall success of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create strategic and tactical marketing plans to drive continued growth in existing and new markets.
• Perform market research and gather customer feedback in order to define, prioritize and develop corresponding justifications for market requirements of new products.
• Support the product development organization by representing the voice of the customer throughout the entire life cycle of the product.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with KOLs, corporate partners, VIP customers and professional societies that drive test adoption and product endorsements.
• Responsible for product lifecycle management for all existing product lines assigned; including tracking success and managing resolution of issues.
• Develop and implement product launch plans including sales training, positioning, competition, and competitive technical analysis.
• Serve as the company expert with respect to our competition for the assigned product areas and ensure real-time communication of updates to the field, senior management and customer support organizations.
• Support the sales organization and customers by providing information about products, technology, or other issues requiring Marketing input or assistance.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.