We are looking for an experienced Product Development Program Manager for a variety of projects within DNA Script's rapidly growing and cutting-edge product portfolio. The Program Manager will develop budgets/timelines for projects, manage resources, and as well as drive development projects varying in size and complexity from Concept through Commercialization. The PM will interface with internal and external partners to achieve project goals, milestones, and timelines. The ideal candidate must be a skilled team leader with strong negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks in parallel, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Provide management and leadership skills to drive execution on project goals for a portfolio of projects.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create, execute and communicate overall project plans (scope, schedule, staffing plans, quality, risk management, budget, and procurement) and revise them appropriately to meet changing project needs and requirements.
- Identify needs for changes to plan and communicate them to the team and stakeholders to ensure program goals are in alignment with business objectives.
- Introduce, champion, and educate stakeholders (company-wide) on phase (or stage-gate) methodologies and drive best practices.
- Organize and lead routine phase (or stage- gate) reviews with an executive approval committee.
- Identify and resolve or escalate program issues, facilitate tradeoff decisions, and remove obstacles.
- Ensure product development efforts adhere to internal processes and design control standards.
- Continuously analyze and manage risks to enable successful project completion.
- Define and optimize project management and development processes, methodologies, and tools to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Apply best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products.
- Manage cross-functional resources, project timelines and project budgets required to successfully drive projects and initiatives.