Engineer / Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer:
Responsible for ensuring one technical process exists within the Process Execution Team (Manufacturing Department)/Facility. This includes equipment, materials and procedures; overall life cycle management. Leads projects and improvement initiatives as the technical expert. Responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with the PET. Serves as the single point of contact for all technical issues.
- Ensures there are technical processes with centerlines, standard work, critical process parameters identified, material specs and operating procedures are clear and delivers a quality product
- Leads or supports the following process improvement efforts: changeover reduction, yield improvements, OEE improvements, waste reduction, and parts management
- Ensures success criteria for technology transfer and validation is clear and the process is capable and sustainable for the merge into the PET/Facility process
- Deliver or support PET's and/or Facility improvement initiatives that define equipment data, equipment capabilities, utilization, efficiencies, obsolescence, and asset management
- Initiate deviations and performs/facilitates the technical investigations and assessment of impacts
- Authors and review documents including Standard Operating Procedures, Master Batch Records, Material Specs, Rework procedures and other forms
- Ensuring as built drawings and documentation is completed; including SAP master data updates (equipment, asset, etc)
- Author and review validation and change control documents such as master plans, protocols, summary reports and change requests
- Provides input and develops user requirements for new asset procurement
- Ensuring projects are designed and installed in compliance with all company standards, SOP policies and guidelines, including but not limited to the PPM. All design and construction complies with all Regulatory Agencies, Safety, Health and Environmental codes and regulations
- Delivery or development of project justification and engineering proposals including PEP, budget and spend management
- Implement technical training requirements for Operations/Engineering/Maintenance for new and existing processes/equipment
- Works collaboratively within PET and Engineering Community (local, regional, global)
- Supports technical trouble shooting (ie above line technical support)
- Process Owner/SME for regulatory inspections and audits
- Provides input to, and actively participates, in the annual product and periodic validation review process
- Maintain external technical relationships and collaborates with equipment and material suppliers
- Develops and leverages contracting OSP strategies to deliver valued improvements
- As the Change Leader, ensure that equipment is maintained in a validated state; including management and delivery of applicable OCM Change Control activities (i.e. MBRs, SOPs, etc.)
- Participates in the SEFM Weekend on Call Program.
- As business needs dictate, requirement to work second, third and weekend shifts to ensure full coverage/oversight for the team and to engage all SEFM personnel in product launches, continuous improvement, system ownership, site shutdown activities, and self-directed mechanic and technician work team activities.