The process engineer will provide engineering expertise for installation, startup and operation of new and existing processes. This role will help us ensure that we have robust, compliant, and efficient manufacturing processes.
• Standardize our existing manufacturing processes (both equipment and steps) to increase robustness and compliance.
• Develop and implement product manufacturing process improvements for existing processes.
• Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing process problems—determining root cause and corrective actions.
• Develop process documentation and training material to support the standardized processes and new product launches.
• Provide requested documentation to support compliance requirements for existing products and for new product regulatory filings
• Provide process engineering recommendations to R&D during the development phases to ensure development of new products that can be manufactured robustly as the current level of existing technology.
• Provide process engineering recommendations to R&D and Manufacturing on compliance and product quality during the development phase, through to ongoing commercial operations.
• Transition new products into production working as a member or leader of the technology transfer team to ensure that the new product meets production, quality, and compliance requirements
• Serve ...cont.
-See more at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/process-engineer/marietta-ga-30062-645654/?p=p&submission=2