The Principal/Lead Biostatistician provides statistical expertise and leadership to clinical projects. As the statistical program lead, the Principal/Lead Biostatistician partners with key internal and external stakeholders to develop overall program strategy and design, analyze, and interpret clinical development and validation studies in support of GRAIL products.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides strategic input for and is a key contributor to GRAIL product development.
- Represents Biostatistics function and collaborates with internal and external thought leaders in the design, analysis, interpretation, and publication of clinical studies.
- Contributes to protocols, statistical analysis plans, study reports, presentations, and publications of clinical studies.
- Partners with leading clinicians and computational scientists to develop algorithms for cancer detection.
- Works on significant and unique issues that require exercising independent judgment and developing/adapting methodology.
- Stays abreast of industry and academic developments in the Statistical Genomics field and applies to clinical study design and analysis.