Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme.
Sanofi US employs approximately 17,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principal Senior Scientist / Lab Head, Systems Immunology, Precision Immunology Cluster, Immunology & Inflammation Research Therapeutic Area
The Immunology and Inflammation Research and Early Development Therapeutic Area in Sanofi is building a world-class immunology team and is seeking highly motivated scientists to lead a group of researchers evaluating novel therapies in the fields of Type 2 Immunity and Fibrosis, Immune Checkpoint Biology, Type 1 Diabetes, Targeted Autoimmunity and Innate Immunity.
We are seeking a Principal Senior Scientist / Lab Head to lead a team in Systems Immunology in the Precision Immunology Clusterof our Immunology & Inflammation Research Therapeutic Area. The candidate will identify and validate new drug targets and stratified patient populations using a variety of systems immunology tools, including bioinformatics data analysis and network biology approaches of human molecular and immune profiling data. The candidate will work closely with other disciplines across Sanofi to drive early discovery research programs into early clinical development, providing scientific and technical leadership.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- · Lead a systems immunology research group responsible for identifying novel targets and pathways to stratify and treat chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases; connecting cutting-edge science with unmet medical need.
- · Lead drug discovery project teams and champion projects from discovery into early clinical development.
- · Develop strategies and methodologies to analyze publically available and in-house complex clinical, molecular and immune data sets.
- · Coordinate research efforts and make key technical contributions affecting the direction of the group and/or project.
- · Build efficient interactions with collaborators within and outside the Immunology and Inflammation Research and Early Development Therapeutic Area.
- · Provide scientific expertise, establish and manage external scientific collaborations, monitor external market, and provide critical assessment.
- · Manage direct reports, including scientists and research associates. Provide scientific support to train the team, and promote their career development.
- · Provide and promote support for operational excellence according to Sanofi values and ethics.
· Prepare publications, research and clinical/regulatory documentation in accordance with Sanofi quality standards.