Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive Search is seeking a Principal Scientist, Flow Cytometry - Assay Development - Pharmaceutical Clinical Trials
The successful candidate will join a growing team of Scientists who are the key scientific points of contact with clients for Flow cytometry specialty testing, present in our network of collaborator (division/subcontracting) laboratories. Scientists are intensively involved in the development of new assays on these platforms and the quality of the clinical sample test results from these assays. In these areas, they are the internal point of contact for scientific matters and education, as well as they are proactive scientific advisers to our commercial development.
- Be the main scientific consultant with clients:
- Interact with clients over email, teleconference (TC) and/or face-to-face meetings.
- Support the sales team as expert consultant for clients during client visits and/or via TC.
- Provide updates to the client during assay development and validation, e.g. by having regular TC to discuss progress.
- Provide updates as needed to the client while the validated assay is in production (clinical sample testing).
- Be the pivotal point of contact between the client and division/subcontractor laboratories:
- In close collaboration with the laboratory, be a driving force in the design, experimental set-up and validation of these assays.
- Provide internal support (as to Contracts and Proposals, Project Management, Data Management) for the implementation of these assays.
- Author/co-author validation plans, validation reports, working instructions and SOPs.
- Review patient data for appropriate trials.
- Be the internal expert for Flow cytometry related topics:
- Maintain personal scientific and technical expertise in the selected areas through practice and education.
- Maintain personal knowledge on the therapeutic areas of assays validated.
- Identify new methodologies and innovative technologies of relevance for expansion of flow cytometry services.
- Be an active member of the Scientific Affairs team. Provide scientific training to internal staff and provide scientific material that will be used by the Sales team.
- Be a driver for growth:
- Internally, identify possible areas of improvement, at all levels, in how we work with partner laboratories, also according to partners’ needs and ensuring best alignment.
- Externally, collaborate with the rest of the Scientific Affairs team and other teams to identify and produce scientific and technical material that will be used to build capabilities awareness by our potential sponsors.