The Business Development Manager will represent Sequenom's prenatal products to targeted customers, whose patients may benefit from our superior science. The ideal candidate will plan, develop, and manage long-term relationships with physicians and clinical laboratories to attain or exceed sales targets. In addition, the BDM will create and implement strategic territory business plans, sales strategy and manage processes within budget and in accordance with approved marketing plans. The BDM is responsible for accelerating the adoption of products while providing clinical product expertise.
This territory will cover the McAllen, TX and Valley area.
- Develop and execute strategic territory sales plan to achieve sales growth objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all targeted customers
- Understand and execute marketing plans
- Manage budgets and expenses within guidelines
- Provide technical and administrative product information
- Assist with the implementation of new sales strategies
- Provide Marketing feedback to identify key resources for adoption of products
- Act as liaison with Field Operations and facilitate a high level of customer service and satisfaction