A postdoctoral fellowship is available within the Applications and Product Development Department at New England Biolabs. The successful candidate will work within a dynamic group of polymerase researchers and developers to further our understanding of DNA-dependent DNA polymerases.
- Conduct detailed and thoughtful kinetic and biochemical analyses of commercially-relevant DNA polymerases
- Improve and develop novel assays to monitor polymerase activities
- Extrapolate findings to inform future development
- Become a valuable contributor to NEB kinetics working group
- Publish findings in high-quality peer-reviewed journals
This position offers broad training and experience in an interdisciplinary environment at the interface between basic research and product development. In addition to furthering the understanding of commercially-relevant polymerases, this position offers exciting opportunities for collaboration with academic institutions, participation in national and international conferences, and publication in peer-reviewed journals.