We are seeking a postdoctoral fellow in Computational Biology, with knowledge of human genetics, to strengthen our team and establish the largest index of public biomedical data. Responsibilities include:
- Identify public data repositories containing genetic and epigenetic variation. Assist in obtaining and maintaining authorized access.
- Establish the computational workflow to systematically extract, compute and control the quality of common, ancestry or disease informative variants present in the repositories.
- Implement a summary genetic information module for the biomedical data index
- Design and execute ad-mixture sensitive genetic associations for cancer susceptibility
- Present the results in scientific meetings.
- Write scientific reports and contribute to grant proposals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,216.00 to $58,560.00 /year