The Project Coordinating Center is seeking an experienced relationship manager who works with both our partners in the biopharmaceutical sector, as well as the Participating Institutions to ensure that all parties are deriving value from the data, as well as their participation in the Project. The candidate must be able to work both independently and in teams within a fast-paced startup-like environment. The ideal candidate is an experienced and highly organized individual with an understanding of the biopharma sector, able to understand the needs of the various project stakeholders and collaboratively develop solutions.
• Lead strategic engagement to develop and nurture long-term, enterprise-wide partnerships with our biopharma, as well as academic consortium partners.
• Master the project’s offerings and be able to reliably represent how our capabilities can be used to ensure our biopharma research collaborators derive maximal value from our collaboration.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for our biopharma research collaborators and ensure effective routine engagement.
• Use your mastery of the project’s offerings and capabilities to collaboratively develop solutions to address the emerging research needs of our biopharma collaborators leading to new sponsored research proposals.
• Act as the voice of the customer and collaborate with the internal team to identify opportunities to enhance our existing offerings or develop new offerings.
• Work closely with the Coordinating Center team to ensure all project goals are met or exceeded.
• Contribute to the growth, continued improvement, and future development of the project.
• Willingness to travel as needed, estimated 10-15%.