The Order Management Specialist will perform a variety of duties including creating quotes, order verification, order entry, responding to customer inquiries, promoting and maintaining positive customer relations, managing orders, and related duties, while ensuring a positive customer experience.
The position is contract with an estimated duration of 6 months.
- Create sales quotations and process customer orders (internal and external customers) in compliance with company policies and practices. Verify pricing, terms, and other items. Troubleshoot transactions when needed.
- Respond to customer’s order-related inquiries, and address customer satisfaction issues. Customer inquiries are from phone and email.
- Backlog management – drive holds releases, ensure delivery commitments are met, communicate order status, etc.
- Maintain customer purchase order records.
- Effectively engage with inter-company departments: shipping, accounting, planning, technical support, service, sales & marketing, legal, and other departments.
- Meet quality, productivity, turn around time, and other expectations.
- Contribute to growing department capabilities which may include assisting to build more scalable processes, supporting documentation and/or metrics needs, improving quality, etc.