Order Management Representative
This position directly supports our Sales Operations, including Order Management and Customer Services, as well as Pricing, Invoicing, Credit Evaluation, and Accounts Receivable. This position will strive to respond timely to customer inquiries and requests and maintain the highest level of Customer satisfaction. Provides reliable data for audits, reporting, and planning purposes. Actively participates in quote-to-cash, and cross-functional process improvements.
• Support to Sales during pre-sales negotiations (quotations, bid preparation, special requests in the quoting stage)
• Interacts with Marketing, Operations, Manufacturing, Technical Application/Product Support, Planning and other functional groups to drive the process from quote to order fulfillment.
• Daily coordination of all customer-facing activities related to instruments and reagent quotes and order management, including follow-up and resolution.
• Receives and reviews customer purchase orders to ensure they meet finance standards and are SOX compliant. Review and validate terms and conditions, escalate as appropriate
• Order confirmation and processing in SAP
• Order shipment: cross-functional coordination to ensure timely and correct delivery
• Order invoicing in compliance with revenue recognition policy
• Order to invoice follow-up (open order report management, follow-up on any special contractual obligation) to ensure the most accurate and fast time-to-collection
• Customer call management: Collection Calls, order/billing inquiries; escalation and cross-functional solution of any issues/requests
• Sales Operations reports and analysis (management reports, SOX reports for orders, invoices, shipments)
• Pricing implementation and execution
• Audit compliance (document controls, process controls, reports, cooperation with PacBio’s External Auditors)
• Initiate returns goods authorizations, product replacement orders and/or credits, and performs timely follow up to ensure material is received