As the Operations Lead you will be responsible for setting up and managing manufacturing processes both internally and externally, building and maintaining the supply chain, implementing the Operations module of an ERP, sourcing providers, negotiating prices in line with corporate targets and managing vendors.
- Set-up and manage manufacturing capabilities of reagents and consumables as well as supply chain operations from both internal and external suppliers/partners
- Develop, lead and execute reagent kit production operations including component sourcing, fill and finish, labelling, tracking and final shipping.
- Lead the development and implementation of global projects such as ERP deployment
- Develop, lead and execute procurement and purchasing strategies
- Develop, lead and execute supply chain strategies for handling of materials and equipment, including legal documents such as contracts and import/export agreements
- Determine key KPIs in order to ensure continuity of supply and achievement of cost reduction targets
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Work with other departments to forecast needs and determine best vendors
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Manage production flow for components and assemblies considering demand and lead times to optimize stock levels across multiple sites worldwide
- Regularly communicate with Sales and Marketing, Finance and Customer Service Teams to make inventory decisions based on trends, inventory level goals and customer order fill rates