Clontech Laboratories, Inc., a manufacturer and developer of reagents and supplies for biotechnology research, is currently seeking an experienced On-line Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team in Mountain View, CA.
Major responsibilities include:
- Lead the implementation of ecommerce integrations via cXML, XML and EDI. Responsible for insuring that products are accurately and attractively displayed on shopping sites such as SciQuest
- Responsible for website revision project currently in progress. Project includes elements such as responsive design, faceted search and strategies to provide extensive customer interaction and customization. Comprehensive management of external web developers and internal personnel in creating the website content, wireframes and customization. Website will serve worldwide customers
- Lead team responsible for day-to-day implementation of web content upgrades and maintenance
- Lead team responsible for web marketing through Google AdWords, retargeting and social media
- Regular reports on effectiveness of marketing campaigns via a marketing automation system (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) and Google Analytics. Analyze website performance and opportunities for enhancement
- Provide leadership to keep marketing team abreast of changes and opportunities presented by developing web trends and new software tools to aid in customer engagement