This position will drive significant business growth through successful implementation of strategies to sell Lucigen’s products to life science companies under an OEM relationship.As a technical subject matter expert, this position will serve as liaison with our external customers and be responsible for coordination of all partnership activities globally.
- Identify new bulk, OEM, and custom business opportunities and engage all necessary stakeholders to negotiate long term supply agreements. Drive plans in collaboration with Technical Support, Production, Sales and Marketing for Key Accounts that reflects Lucigen’s corporate initiatives.
- Understand customer operations, current and future needs, buying behaviors, competitive factors, and OEM opportunities to develop and implement strategic account plans to significantly increase revenues, profits and customer satisfaction leveraging Lucigen’s OEM capabilities.
- Develop comprehensive pricing strategy to reflect value delivered while growing revenues and profit.
- Develop and nurture long term strategic relationship with customers to enable continued collaborations. Offer the best solution to meet their needs and identify opportunities for cross-selling.
- Build partnerships by supporting and developing strong relationships with existing and prospective customers. Serve as a liaison between the customer and Lucigen, bringing field issues in house and providing necessary follow-up.
- Provide monthly report to Manager on key accounts performance, opportunities and sales funnel. Define and track metrics that measure successful sales performance of key accounts
- Monitor the competition and report important activities (technical developments, trends within key accounts, seminars, training sessions, etc.) back to Lucigen.
- Provides Marketing and R&D feedback to consider adoption of new products, technologies, or services that will benefit Lucigen’s business efforts and add value and differentiation to the product line, clearly stating customer and product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Assist in field-marketing activities such as workshops, focus groups and beta test programs to gain customer feedback; represent Lucigen at conferences, shows and seminars domestically or internationally, as assigned by Manager.
- Establish a productive working relationship with and provide the necessary support to our distribution network to gain access to key accounts in foreign markets.