Works under the direction of the Director, Clinical/Nursing Research, Education and Practice at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance to plan and oversee activities related to staff development at SCCA. Collaborates with the SCCA education department and Clinical Nurse Specialists to identify clinical educational needs, competency assurance, and regulatory compliance for clinical staff. Works jointly with all levels of clnic staff to offer support for nursing practice, policies, procedures and standards. Primary work to focus on support of delivery of expert oncology clinical care across the SCCA clinics.
1. Incorporates national and organizational standards of oncology clinical care to support excellent patient outcomes.
2. Work collaboratively with all nursing administratinon and SCCA leadership to integrate organizational goals and strategic plan.
3. Develop assessment metrics to track, evaluate and increase the clinical skills of SCCA staff.
4. Work to promote professional practice goals such as certification, BSN completion, LPN to RN transitions
5. Promote clinic wide initiatives to develop preceptor programs, response to identification of new skill competencies as needed. (ie Ebola training)
Must integrate evidence based care into work with SCCA staff and departments so as to aid in facilitating change and maintaining state of the art oncology practice. Will be accountable to all departments to integrate principles of quality, research and education for program development.
- Current Washington State License as a Registered Nurse required
- BSN required
- 5 years of nursing experience
- Masters preferred
- Specialty training/certification in Oncology preferred
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2226560-2647-1521