The Infusion Room NAC assists in the delivery of patient care and activites under the direction or supervision of an assigned registered nurse.
The essential functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Demonstrate proficiency in CPR.
- Take and record vital signs in ORCA.
- Recognize and immediately report abnormal vital signs and symptoms.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to patients/families, emotional, social and mental health needs.
- Perform basic personal care skills.
- Room patient into bay at scheduled appointment time and notifies RN of arrival.
- Perform ECGs and understands proper billing criteria.
- Orient patients, families and visitors to the Infusion room.
- Uses Glovo and Sabina lift safely and appropriately.
- Transport stable patients at the direction of a nurse.
- Retrieve charts at the direction of a nurse.
- Restock infusion room supplies.
- Change bed linens and clean patient care area after each patient visit.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in Washington state required
- 6 months of Nursing Assistant experience required
- 1-2 years of Nursing Assistant experience strongly preferred
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2235700-2647-6521