The Nursing Assistant is responsible for preparing the room for patients, performing vital signs, assuring patient safety by escorting patients to and from the bathroom when needed.
The essential functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Demonstrate proficiency in CPR.
- Take and record vital signs in ORCA.
- Recognize and immediately report abnormal vital signs and symptoms.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to patients/families, emotional, social and mental health needs.
- Perform basic personal care skills.
- Room patient into bay at scheduled appointment time and notifies RN of arrival.
- Perform ECGs and understands proper billing criteria.
- Orient patients, families and visitors to the Infusion room.
- Uses Glovo and Sabina lift safely and appropriately.
- Transport stable patients at the direction of a nurse.
- Retrieve charts at the direction of a nurse.
- Restock infusion room supplies.
- Change bed linens and clean patient care area after each patient visit.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in Washington State
- 6 months of CNA experience required
- Schedule flexibility for weekend shifts
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2234245-2647-2421