The Infusion Room NAC assists in the delivery of patient care and activites under the direction and supervision of an assigned registered nurse.
Functions within the boundaries of the role and responsibilities of the NAC position.
The essential functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Demonstrate proficiency in CPR.
- Takes and records vital signs in ORCA.
- Recognizes and immediately reports abnormal vital signs and symptoms.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to patients/families, emotional, social and mental health needs.
- Performs basic personal care skills.
- Rooms patient into bay at scheduled appointment time and notifies RN of arrival.
- Performs ECGs and understands proper billing criteria.
- Orients patients, families and visitors to the Infusion room.
- Uses Glovo and Sabina lift safely and appropriately.
- Trasport stable patients at the direction of a nurse.
- Retrieves charts at the direction of a nurse.
- Restocks infusion room supplies.
- Changes bed linens and cleans patient care area after each patient visit.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant in the state of Washington required.
- 6 months of Nursing Assistant experience required
- Great communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- 1 or more years of Nursing Assistant experience preferred
- BLS Certification
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2204400-2647-7521