The Infusion Room NAC assists in the delivery of patient care and activities under the direction or supervision of an assigned registered nurse.
The essential functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Demonstrate proficiency in CPR.
- Takes and records vital signs in ORCA.
- Recognizes and immediately reports abnormal vital signs and symptoms.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to patients/families, emotional, social and mental health needs.
- Perform basic personal care skills.
- Room patient into bay at scheduled appointment time and notifies RN of arrival.
- Performs ECGs and understands proper billing criteria.
- Orient patients, families and visitors to the Infusion room.
- Uses Glovo and Sabina lift safely and appropriately.
- Transport stable patients at the direction of a nurse.
- Stocks supplies
- Changes bed linens and cleans patient care area after each patient visit.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant in the state of Washington required.
- 1 or more years of Nursing Assistant experience preferred
- BLS Certification
- Great communication skills
- Flexible schedule, willing to work some weekends and evenings
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2342154-2647-6521