The infusion NAC assists in the delivery of patient care and activities under the direction and supervision of an assigned charge nurse. This position is responsible in preparing patient rooms, performing vital signs, and assuring patient safety by escorting them when needed.
This is a full-time position. Schedule will most likely be 12:00-8:30pm Monday through Friday with possibility to be on-call during the weekends every 10 weeks.
The following are essential functions and responsibilities:
- Orients patients, families and visitors to the Infusion room.
- Transports stable patients at the direction of the RN.
- Acts as a courier for medications from pharmacy.
- Changes bed linens and cleans patient care area after each patient visit.
- Restocks linen supplies including blanket warmer.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Washington required
- Past NA-C experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2292180-2647-8621