NGS Scientist, Nucleic Acid Amplification, will be responsible for development of novel, streamlined methods of nucleic acid processing and amplification compatible with Qiagen’s NGS workflows. This position will work closely with sample prep and sequencing disciplines. The positon will have a key role in bringing innovative solutions to current and future NGS platforms and expanding the range of applications served by these platforms.
NGS Scientist, Nucleic Acid Amplification will:
• Investigate and develop technologies and approaches (internal and external) to DNA and RNA libraries clonal amplification processes which significantly improve performance and capabilities of the NGS workflow
• Work closely with Sequencing Chemistry developers to migrate these improvements into the workflow and contribute to project goals
• Serve as liason between NGS amplification development and related disciplines (e.g software and hardware)
• Play a key role in the development of future improvements, technological advances in the QIAGEN NGS platform and expansion of intellectual property
• Deliver key insights into product application opportunities for the QIAGEN NGS platform
• Document experiments in compliance with QIAGEN requirements