NGS Development Manager with the Advanced Molecular Pathology team covering the GeneReader Sample to Insight Workflow, QIAseq Targeted UNGS Panels, PHC & Clinical Bioinformatics.
Customer segment: Molecular Pathology Labs
- Owns sales quota on the GeneReader™, QIAseq Targeted UNGS Panels, PHC in a defined territory
- The NGS Development Manager is further active in co-developing and conducting specific sales and business growth supporting initiatives which include but not limited to the following:
- Seminars as part of assisting and supporting the sales process
- Training (internal and external)
- Organizing, implementing and managing road shows, user group meetings and workshops
- Workflow solution consultative selling such as preparing and presenting tailored workflow studies to relevant external stakeholders
- Responsible for driving account planning, lead finding, lead qualification and opportunity development in close relationship with the Territory Account Manager and other relevant stakeholders (BRC) as defined in the Modus Operandi: Sales in defined territory
- Develop tactical plans to maximize revenues
- Exceed revenue targets by growing current base and attracting new customers within target segment(s)
- Effectively build a medium/long term sales pipeline and manage the necessary levels of sales leads and prospecting activities
- Plan, forecast and achieve objectives, key performance indicators and revenue forecasts for the business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customers and references
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Develop high-value, long-term profitable customer accounts through relationship building.
- Present compelling customer sales presentations and participate in relevant sales activities including customer demonstrations, training and support
- Support the Territory Account Managers through customer visits, developing accounts, providing application and presentation resources
- Provide regular reports on status of specific sales, potential market opportunities, market conditions, and competitor activities
- Daily use of SFDC database for input and output of customer information to increase sales effectiveness