The Key Accounts Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management for the NGS custom products and services business within Twist Bioscience for a portfolio of major accounts. Specifically, this position will support major accounts who buy Twist’s products for generating DNA libraries for Next Generation DNA Sequencing and Target Enrichment. The work includes providing customer support to key accounts including coordinating key account service projects and handling all phases of customer communications required for custom services projects. The overall objective of this role is to help the sales team win and maintain important U.S. customers.
- Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming inquiries for your portfolio of major accounts.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Support, and R&D to help prioritize and advocate for product and service delivery to key accounts.
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries, including pricing, availability, order status, shipping details, and support requests.
- Collect customer requirements for services execution.
- Provide updates on project progress at agreed intervals to customers.
- Prepare quotes for services after collecting customer requirements.
- Work with the services teams to collect costing for proposed services as part of quote preparation.
- Manage communication between customers and the internal team providing world-class customer experience.
- General knowledge of molecular biology and NGS workflows.
- Participate in training the sales teams and support selling activities as appropriate.
- Offer white glove service and perform business reviews with your Key Accounts.
- Manage services capacity for customer satisfaction and business goals.