As NGS Automation Manager at Bioo Scientific you will work in a dynamic team environment to design, develop, test and maintain several automated liquid handlers which support our Next-Gen Sequencing (NGS) library preparation technology and manufacturing operations. You will plan, design, and execute experiments related to high throughput sequencing. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve and effectively discuss data at meetings, assist team members with data analysis and interpretation, successfully troubleshoot complex experiments, proactively identify and resolve experimental challenges with limited input. Data organization and presentation are important components of this position.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test, and validate automated liquid handlers using software and hardware.
- Manage customer relationships
- Pre and post sales support for key customers using Bioo Scientific’s automation compatible kits
- Creation of guides and marketing material related to NGS automation
- Writing clear and concisely and communicate research results effectively with supervisor
- Developing, updating and revising standard operating procedures