Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health. Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts encompass a wide range of therapeutic areas that are in line with public health issues, trends and the most pressing health needs.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity to foster positive, innovative thinking that will benefit people worldwide. Sanofi US is also committed to employing qualified individuals with disabilities and, where warranted, will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants, as well as its employees.
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Pipelining Lead
Translational Medicine bioinformatics seeks an experienced bioinformatics scientist / computational biologist to join a dynamic Translational Medicine bioinformatics group dedicated to the development of cancer therapeutics.
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities:
As an integrated part of a Translational and Experimental Medicine and Target Discovery teams identifying the biological context in which targeted cancer therapies can be effective, the individual will
• Develop analysis and quality control pipelines for a variety of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications such as DNA-seq, ChIP-seq, and RNA-seq
• Develop novel statistical methods for indel, SNP, genotype, fusion and complex variant calling on a variety of internal and external sequencing platforms (454, SOLID, Illumina, PacBIO, etc.)
• Design the computing strategy sequencing workflow data management and the computing infrastructure for processing NGS data (local vs. Amazon cloud, etc.)
• Work with a group of developers and analysts in executing the computing strategy
• Develop Translational Medicine plans (e.g., patient selection and indication biomarkers) in collaboration with Translational and Experimental Medicine project teams
• Supply any computational, statistical, machine learning or modeling capability needed to synthesize data into the actionable next steps for the Projects