There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a National Technical Director - TPM and Reliability Eng. Home base location is flexible.
- Establish, implement and sustain enterprise-wide E2E Lab Ops equipment maintenance strategy, enabling the transfer of practical skills and knowledge to maintenance, operations and engineering professionals so they are able to increase lab productivity, equipment reliability, uptime and safety, and to drive down maintenance and operating costs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define roles, standards, development for Biomedical Engineers (BMEs)/Bio-Analytical (BAIs) & center-led standards for technical management, quality management and maintenance
- Design and develop a centralized Equipment Inventory Management System
- Thorough knowledge of Medical Equipment/device Inspection & Preventive Maintenance (IPM)
- Ensure technical requirements are met and understood by local, frontline experts regarding installation, use and maintenance of various types of diagnostic testing equipment
- Establish and drive enterprise-wide adoption of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program including standard tools and processes
- Drive and ensure successful project execution – meeting deliverables on time and within budget
- Partner with Procurement to identify and evaluate vendors in regards to service, equipment and instrumentation
- High-degree of cross-functional collaboration and coordination with numerous field and corporate entities
- Work across lab sites to analyze and prioritize opportunities
- Position requires up to 80% travel, flexibility and availability to support 24/7 work environments as needed